| Profile | Entries | Archives | Advertorials | Networks | Contact |
New Modern People (Drama)
Sunday, August 26, 2012 12:59 AM
Recently I haven't got the time to update my blog because I was watching this chinese drama called
Fell in love watching it because inside got my favourite actor & actress. :D
Normally I won't be that into a drama, but this drama is so relatable to many of us.
Why I say so is because I can use 3 words to describe the drama: "Dreams, Love, Comedy".
I asked myself this question: Why would a drama attract me?
And, I listed down the possible points.
1) A drama without love relationship is boring like hell and I won't watch it unless got "strong friendship type".
2) A relatable drama would be the best. It won't be too "fake" and too "impossible". And you shouldn't feel like "this fucking drama is fucking fairytale and it would never happen in real life." So if you're watching this type of dramas, PLEASE change other drama to watch because it is a waste of time.
3) A good drama consists of good actors/actress and everything just feel real when you watched it. Imagine you watch this drama which have a handsome actor but terribly failed in acting, would you watch it? Eventhough he is handsome, but he totally ruin the drama. So what's the point of watching it?
4) A nice watching drama must suit your "genre of drama", whether it is comedy/romance/action/horror/thrill/ etc. And you would love the drama more if it fits your genre.
5) You learn something out of the drama which is kinda hard because dramas are suppose to just make you "see a fake story". If a drama have this point, then it is really "beyond" "worthy" to watch it, if you get what I meant.
So here are the 5 points about the qualities of a good drama should have. :)
Anyway, what is this << New Modern People >> drama about?
Short and Sweet - Synopsis by Wikipedia:
A modern inspirational drama based on the fashion industry, Modern People tells of eight young adults and their experiences with love in the workplace. Their stories get intertwined, and love triangles form as they face difficulties on the way of pursuing their dreams.
I only managed to watch a few episodes but I think it would be better and better until the end of the drama. :)
The main actor/actress that I love:
If you know him, then meaning you must have watched before《仙剑奇侠传》and he is "李逍遥"! :D
I'm a fan of him ever since he acted in Chinese Paladin and my brother also love his other 武侠片 like "The Myth(神话)".
Also, if you watched before《天外飞仙》, the sweet romance show is also very nice.
Somemore, he got the "古装王子" name in the industry.
And, he so handsome! :D His features very nice leh. :D
Also, his songs are very nice. He sing until very 深情 like that.
A brief introduction of himself:
小时候的我很简单，喜欢蹲在厕所躺在浴缸里唱歌，所以“胡乱唱歌”基本概括了我的童年。长大了的我还是简单，喜欢趴在计算机跟前咬文嚼字，于是“胡歌” 变成了“古月哥欠”。“古”代表怀旧，“月”代表多情，“哥”代表仗义，“欠”代表力求完美。怀旧让我爱上了艺术，可以承载美好的回忆；多情让我选择了上 海戏剧学院的表演专业，因为我乐意把丰富的感情倾注于舞台；仗义使我把朋友始终放在最重要的位置；不完美使我对生活充满了好奇和憧憬。这就是我，简单的 我。
Anyways, I like his way of acting.
His eyes makes touching scene believable and I really cried when in Chinese Paladin, he was crying when "Lin'Er" said her last words.
Somemore, besides being a good actor/model/singer, he's a very wise & knowledgable person. :)
2. 陈意涵 (Ivy Chen)
I always think she look like a chi hua hua. :)
This cute looking little girl inspire me, honestly.
In one of the drama 《华丽的挑战》(which is one of my favourite drama), she act as a girl who wants to be an actress to revenge a guy.
Anyway, she act as an actress who act inside the scene inspires me. Get it? No?
I was really impressed by her acting skills.
Eventhough other crews plays a part in making the believable scenes, but without such acting skills, would it be convincing to people that this character that Ivy is acting as, acts well?
And I really believe she can drop tears as easily as blinking your eyes.
She's the one that make me realised my dream: Joining the drama industry.
Cool right? This young girl is the one who inspired me.
Despite her cheerful character, she can also write romantic songs lyrics for "New Modern People" 片尾曲 & 插曲:
<天晴> & <蔷薇>
So here's the 2 actor & actress I love alot even before knowing & watching this drama! :D
Remember to watch this recommended drama by ME! :D
You would love it when you watch it.
If you don't like it, meaning you don't have any dream and you're a very boring person. :)
Lastly, a quote from ME! :)
#QOTD: Don't ever give up on your dream no matter how hard it is.
And I wish everyone...to be happy like me. :)
♡ ♡ ♡
Phewww, so many chinese wordings...
Bye, ending off with the below picture:
(You would get the joke if you watch the drama)